REGULATION OF SAN PELLEGRINO CARD
- Fill out the paper form and bring it to one of the skipass offices in Falcade (Molino district) and at Passo San Pellegrino (Costabella and Cima Uomo areas); you can download and print the PDF document from the special link at: www.skiareasanpellegrino.it or www.passosanpellegrino.it or www.falcadedolomiti.it
he San Pellegrino Card service card is property of Consortile Passo San Pellegrino -Falcade S.p.A. (Via Sèn Pelegrin, 32 – 38035 Moena TN – Codice Fiscale and Partita Iva: 02029420227).
The San Pellegrino Card is absolutely free to activate and guarantees skiers lots of promotions and advantages, including discounts at participating businesses and establishments.
The personal San Pellegrino Card can be requested in one of the following ways:
Fill out the online form at: www.skiareasanpellegrino.it or www.passosanpellegrino.it or www.falcadedolomiti.it and pick it up at one of the skipass offices in Falcade (Molino district) and at Passo San Pellegrino
(Costabella and Cima Uomo areas);
When filling out the request form for the San Pellegrino Card, specifically indicated fields are obligatory (name, surname, nationality, street address, e-mail, cellular, date of birth), and holder must confirm the declaration of having read and accepted the terms and conditions, and authorize the use of personal data by the company for informative and promotional purposes.
The San Pellegrino Card is individual and cannot be ceded to third parties. ID will be requested for release. Each user can activate just one card.
You can request a San Pellegrino Card for minors older than 4 by filling out the child-specific online or paper no-fault release form which requires a parental or power of attorney authorization signature. Once you become a San Pellegrino Card holder you have a right to specific discounts and special offers at participating establishments.
Any news or new services that may be added to the card will be communicated to all San Pellegrino Card holders via e-mail; they will also be published as soon as possible on the websites:
www.skiareasanpellegrino.it; or www.passosanpellegrino.it; or www.falcadedolomiti.it
LOST OR STOLEN CARDS
Lost and/or stolen cards should be reported immediately to any skipass office in the area, indicating the name, surname and e-mail of the card holder. Following said report the card will be deactivated and, upon request, re-issued at no further cost to the user.
HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information provided to Consortile Passo San Pellegrino – Falcade S.p.A. will be used exclusively to sign up for the San Pellegrino Card and for communication regarding said card, guaranteeing the maximum discretion in full respects of Legislative Decree n.196/2003. Disclosure of and consent to the handling of personal information for these purposes is required, and failure to provide such confirmation will invalidate the request for the San Pellegrino Card. Information may in no way be shared with third parties.
Every San Pellegrino card holder has the right to know, modify or cancel their information and object, in full or in part, to the treatment of said data.
Information re: art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/03
Dear Sir/Ms., we wish to inform you that the Legislative Directive n. 196 from June 30, 2003, (protection of personal information act) outlines protections for people and other entities regarding the handling of their personal information. According to said normative, treatment of such will be subject to principles of honesty, legality and transparency, in order to safeguard privacy and rights.
Under article 13 of D.lgs. n.196/2003, as such, we are providing you the following information:
- Information supplied will be used to provide goods and services associated with the SAN PELLEGRINO CARD, as well as for informative and business purposes, for the creation of professional profiles regarding the user and for market research.
- Information will be stored in a database
- Disclosing the information is obligatory and any refusal to provide said data will void the registration process.
- 4. Information will not be shared with third parties, nor shall it be diffused in any way. Information will be managed by: CONSORTILE PASSO SAN PELLEGRINO -FALCADE S.P.A. (VIA SÈN PELEGRIN, 32 – 38035 MOENA TN – CODICE FISCALE E PARTITA IVA: 02029420227
- At any time you may exercise your rights under art.7 D.lgs.196/2003, which we report entirely for your convenience:
Legislative Act n.196/2003, Art. 7 – the right to access personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or lack thereof of their personal data, even if it has not yet been registered, and the communication of such in an intelligible format.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information regarding:
- a) the source of the personal data;
- b) the means and aims of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment effected with the help of electronic devices;
- d) the identifying information of the holder, managers and representatives designated under article 5, comma 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects with which the personal data can be shared or divulged, such as representatives of the State, their subordinates or employee
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) an update, rectification or, if required, the integration of said data;
- b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous format or the blocking of data that has been handled in violation of the law; including those cases in which data needn’t be saved for the purposes for which they were acquired and subsequently used;
- c) certified proof that procedures under a) and b) have come to light, even as far as regards the contents, by those whose data was communicated or shared, except for the case in which such an action should become impossible or involve the use of measures manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- 4. The interested party has the right to oppose, fully or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, the handling of personal information even though pertinent to the purpose of its collection
- b) the handling of their personal information for mailing promotional material or direct sales, or conduct marketing or business communications resear